A confidential family information and support service for rural NSW providing: legal assistance;
- a confidential personal counselling;
- a referral service to find information;
- a volunteer to meet country people in Sydney;
- a volunteer to give transport where appropriate;
- and interschool contact program linking country and city children;
- a friendly voice for a chat;
- visits for country people in hospital (on request);
- assistance to find short-term accommodation for country people in the city.
The service operates Monday to Friday from 9am to 4.30pm.
Call 1800 806 160 or
02 8382 6430