Parking, Transport and Information
Car parking is free.
Reduced parking fees are available to eligible patients and carers at every NSW public hospital where fees apply.
Concessions can be available for:
patients and their carers who require treatment over a period of time
• patients and their carers who are attending more than twice weekly, including carers of long term patients who visit frequently
• carers of long-term patients who visit hospital often
• patients and carers who are experiencing financial hardship, but do not meet the listed eligibility categories, are also entitled to concessional car parking
• holders of an RMS issued Mobility Parking Scheme permit
• holders of a Gold Veterans Affairs Card
• holders of a Pensioner Concession Cardor Health Care Card
• ongoing cancer treatment patients
• cardiac rehabilitation education and exercise class attendees
• health promotion education class attendees • daily dressing outpatients