Carer Accommodation at Bega Southern Regional Hospital
There is affordable onsite motel style accommodation available in our Carers Accommodation for families, relatives and carers of our patients, with stage 2 of the accommodation currently under construction.
The carers accommodation was built by the Carers Accommodation South East (CCASE) Inc. for use as short term and overnight accommodation for family and carers accompanying a patient during their stay at South East Regional Hospital (SERH).
Authority for the allocation of available units has been delegated to SERH main reception staff at the main reception / admissions desk located to the right of the main entrance to SERH
• Every endeavour will be made to meet the requirements of those with the most need and/or the greatest distance from their homes.
• Room accommodation is provided on the basis that occupants may be requested to vacate a room with reasonable notice.
• Free of charge car parking (including disability/accessible parking), is available adjacent to the Carers facility.
For more information and to book accommodation, please contact 02 6491 9999.
|4 Virginia Drive,
Bega NSW 2550
|02 6491 9999.
During business hours (6:30am – 8pm):
• Guests can contact Hospital reception either in person or by phoning #999.
• Payment for the deposit and accommodation fee will be required prior to issuing swipe cards for the unit(s).
• Extensions of stay may be organised through the main hospital reception, dependent on room availability.
After Hours (8pm – 6am):
• Guests can contact the hospital After Hours Manager on 6491 9140 using the room phone. Please dial 0 if making an external call.
• For those arriving out of office hours, accommodation is only provided overnight and is subject to availability, until the hospital reception is open to review the room allocations and existing bookings.
• Guests are asked to present to hospital reception by 9am the following day, to check room availability for their continuing stay and pay the accommodation fee and deposit.