Gold Coast University Hospital (GCUH)
Gold Coast University Hospital, located at 1 Hospital Boulevard, Southport is a major teaching and referral hospital and the third largest hospital in Queensland. The Gold Coast University Hospital has one of the busiest emergency departments in the state and also is a trauma referral hospital for northern NSW. The Hospital admits over 60,000 patients annually.
Our facility has:
- Up to date facilities to train our future health workforce
- Courtyards, deck spaces and landscaped grounds use by staff, patients and their families
- Research facilities
- Multi-storey public car park with 2,200 car spaces.
- Gold Coast Rapid Transit (light rail) station just outside our hospital
- Improved privacy and patient safety with more than 70 per cent private rooms.
- Neighbouring Gold Coast Private Hospital
- Retail services.
Visitors Information Centre
Local Health District
The Yugambeh people
GCUH is open 24 hours per day.
Visiting hours are generally between 10am and 8pm but may vary between wards and units. Please phone 1300 744 284 to inquire about visiting hours before you arrive.
RediATM located in the hospital foyer.
You can connect to this WiFi as soon as you are in range (no password required).
|Address||1 Hospital Blvd|
Southport QLD 4215
|Phone||1300 744 284|
|Social Work Department||1300 744 284|
|Carer Support||1300 744 284|
|Chaplaincy||1300 744 284|
|Volunteer Service||(07) 5687 3903|
|Aboriginal Liaison||(07) 5687 3049|
|Telehealth||1300 559 083|
|CALD Translation||131 450|