Awabakal Aboriginal Medical Service
Our contact details please note we have 7 sites for different needs
Awabakal Medical Service (02) 4907 8555 or freecall 1800 292 225
- General Practitioners (doctors).
- Aged Care
- Quitting Tobacco Support
- Diabetes Education
- Speech Pathology
- Wiyiliin Ta - Child and Adolescent Counselling
- Laverty Pathology
- Geriatric care
- Hepatitis C/infectious care
- Child Respiratory treatment
- Renal health care
- Ear Nose and Throat (ENT) treatment
- Paediatric care
- Maternal, Infant, Child & Family Health
- Yunna Boolarng (social and emotional well being)
- Visiting specialists
|Address||38A Samdon St|
Hamilton NSW 2303
|Phone||02 4907 8555|
Awabakal Medical Service is open Monday to Friday 8:30am - 5pm, however our hours vary across our clinics. We are closed on weekends. Check with our medical reception team for specific opening times for each site.
You can obtain an appointment by phoning reception on 02 4907 8555. Appointments for all clinics are made through our Hamilton Call Centre.
For your convenience Awabakal offers both male & female Doctors.
We use an appointment system and we also have some appointments that can be booked on the day. The appointments fill up quickly, so please ring early.
Awabakal has a regional medical strategy. We offer our services at 4 locations to cope with the growing demand from our community;
* Hamilton caters for the Newcastle region
* Cardiff caters for the Lake Macquarie community
* Raymond Terrace caters for our Pt Stephens area
* Maitland caters for the Lower hunter region