Car Parking at Westmead Hospital
Westmead Hospital has three paid car parks for patients and visitors:
* Car park Entrance Height limits Car park 1 (new multi-storey car park) - near the Westmead Centre for Oral Health Darcy Road & Institute Road
* Car park 2 - near the main hospital entrance Darcy Road If entering from Darcy Road, the height limit is two metres If entering from Hawkesbury Road, the height limit is 1.8 metres
* Car park 4 - near the Emergency Department & University Clinics Hawkesbury Road Height limit is two metres
NB: dedicated parking is available for Crown Princess Mary Cancer Centre patients in car park 4. Parking on & near Westmead Hospital:
- Disabled parking is available in all visitor car parks.
- Timed general parking is available on the street.
|Address||Cnr Hawksbury and Darcy Rd|
Westmead NSW 2145
All visitors, carers and patients must take a ticket on entry to the car parks. Visitors should press the button at the boom gate on entry and take a ticket.
Visitors paying for car parking via cash/EFTPOS must pay at the ticket machines (see map for locations) BEFORE returning to their vehicle. Credit card payment is available at the boom gate. Visitors should insert their ticket and follow the prompts.
For issues with ticket validation, feel free to contact Secure Parking on 8890 3793 or press the intercom at the boom gate. Secure Parking Office is located behind the Information Desk at the main entrance.
NB: patients presenting for cancer treatment should take their parking ticket to the reception desk at the Crown Princess Mary Cancer Centre for validation.