Parking at Coffs Harbour Health Campus
Main Hospital Carpark:
- Enter the Hospital at the traffic lights from the Pacific Highway.
- Enter via a boom-gate past the main hospital entrance. Take a ticket.
- PLEASE TAKE YOUR TICKET WITH YOU – DO NOT LEAVE YOUR TICKET IN YOUR CAR.
- If you are parked longer than 30 minutes, before returning to your car, you need to pay for parking at one of the pay stations. They accept credit card, coins and notes, and will dispense change.
- Weekly parking passes can be purchased from the Care Park office in the main foyer during business hours.
- Payment can also be made by credit card ONLY at an exit boom gate.
- To leave the car park, insert your ticket into the slot at an exit boom gate station. If you have paid, the boom gate will rise. If paying by credit card here, follow the instructions on the machine.
|Address||345 Pacific Hwy,|
Coffs Harbour NSW 2450