RNSH Concessional Parking
Concessional Parking Concession rates are available to a range of patients and their families who are eligible.
NSW Health recognises the burden that regular or long term hospitalisation and/or treatment places on patients and their carers. Those eligible for concessional car parking include:
- holders of an RMS issued Mobility Parking Scheme permit
- holders of a Pensioner Concession Card •holders of a Gold Veterans Affairs Card
- holders of a Health Care Card
- ongoing cancer treatment patients
- patients and their carers who are required to attend the hospital/facility for a course of treatment over a period of time greater than one week
- patients and their carers attending more frequently than twice weekly, including carers of long term patients who visit frequently
- cardiac rehabilitation education and exercise class attendees
- daily dressing outpatients
- Health Promotion education class attendees.
- Patients and carers who are experiencing financial hardship, but do not meet the listed eligibility categories, are also entitled to concessional car parking. They must speak to a social worker for an assessment